Pets without proof of up-to-date vaccines & negative fecal result from your veterinarian will not be accepted.
Canines: Required yearly = Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, and negative fecal result. Required every 6 months = Bordetella. Canine Flu and Lepto required if over 20 miles from facility or when cases are reported locally.
Felines & Ferrets: Required yearly = Rabies & Distemper
All pets should be on flea, tick, and heartworm preventative. Pets found with fleas or ear mites will be bathed and treated at owners expense. No exceptions. If found prior to entry, pet will not be accepted.
We do not accept puppies under 12 weeks of age. Puppies under the age of 6 months are permitted in DePAW without a rabies but must be kept separate, but must have, deworming, distemper booster, bordetella boosters.
Fill out all required forms prior to check-in:
- All pets must have a current release form completed and on file
- Healthcare and treatment waiver
- Daycare evaluation form
- Belongings list with descriptions
- Detailed & measured feeding and medication instructions
- Listing of any known medical conditions or history
- Bathing requests
- Any additional/special instructions
- Label all belongings with your last name
- Dogs must wear a collar with a plastic snap.
- Dogs must wear name tag for identification purposes.
- An evaluation will be required before acceptance into daycare, training classes, socialization sessions, and other specialty classes/events.
A credit card is required to hold any/all reservations and appointments.
List of Peak Times which have extra boarding fees added. Please visit the CALENDAR page for exact dates.
- Spring Break
- New Year’s Day
- 4th of July
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
Please check our website prior to each visit for updated rules, detailed information, new services, pricing, and time changes. All pets should be on flea, tick, and heartworm preventative. Pets found with fleas or ear mites will not be accepted.
Late Pick Up Fees:
There is a $5.00 late charge for every 5 minutes late, up to $35.00. Dogs will be boarded overnight, without notification or approval, if owners are more than 30 minutes late (past closing). The late fee, boarding fee, and cost of daycare session(s) will then be owed at pick up.
Cancellation Fees for all DePAW Services, NO EXCEPTIONS:
- No Shows will be charged 100% of full amount.
- Cancellations within 24 hours, clients pay 50% of full amount.
- Cancellations within 48-72 hours, clients pay 25%.
- No cancellation fees with 72 hour or more notice.
We may have other clients on a waiting list for training, boarding, grooming, and daycare – and appointments are often several weeks or more out – therefore, this is a strict policy that will be fully enforced.