Pets without proof of up-to-date vaccines & negative fecal result from your veterinarian will not be accepted.
Canines: Required yearly = Rabies, Distemper/Parvo, Lepto, and negative fecal result. Required every 6 months = Bordetella. Canine Flu and Lepto required if over 20 miles from facility or when cases are reported locally.
Felines & Ferrets: Required yearly = Rabies & Distemper
All pets should be on flea, tick, and heartworm preventative. Pets found with fleas or ear mites will be bathed and treated at owners expense. No exceptions. If found prior to entry, pet will not be accepted.
We do not accept puppies under 12 weeks of age. Puppies under the age of 6 months are permitted in DePAW without a rabies but must be kept separate, but must have, deworming, distemper booster, bordetella boosters.
Fill out all required forms prior to check-in:
- All pets must have a current release form completed and on file
- Healthcare and treatment waiver
- Daycare evaluation form
- Belongings list with descriptions
- Detailed & measured feeding and medication instructions
- Listing of any known medical conditions or history
- Bathing requests
- Any additional/special instructions
- Label all belongings with your last name
- Dogs must wear a collar with a plastic snap.
- Dogs must wear name tag for identification purposes.
- An evaluation will be required before acceptance into daycare, training classes, Pack to Basics™ socialization sessions, and other specialty classes/events.
Cancellations, no-shows, early/late drop off fees and holiday rates are in effect.
A credit card is required to hold any/all reservations and appointments.
Please check our website prior to each visit for updated rules, detailed information, new services, pricing, and time changes. All pets should be on flea, tick, and heartworm preventative. Pets found with fleas or ear mites will not be accepted.
Late Pick Up Fees:
There is a $5.00 late charge for every 5 minutes late, up to $35.00. Dogs will be boarded overnight, without notification or approval, if owners are more than 30 minutes late (past closing). The late fee, boarding fee, and cost of daycare session(s) will then be owed at pick up.
Cancellation Fees for all DePAW Services:
To avoid penalty charges, all cancellations must be made 72 hours in advance.
Non-Peak Boarding Fees:
If an appointment is cancelled after the 72 hour period, the client will be charged 25% of reservation.
Peak Boarding Fees:
- If an appointment is cancelled between the 48-72 hour period prior to a reservation date, the client will be charged 25% of reservation.
- If an appointment is cancelled within 24 hours of a reservation, the client will be charged 50% of reservation.
No-Shows Without Cancel:
- All no-shows without cancellation will be charged 50% of reservation.
- All holiday/peak no-shows without cancellation will be charged the full amount of the reservation.
List of Peak Times:
- Spring Break
- New Year’s Day
- 4th of July
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
All fees will be charged to debit/credit card on file.
These terms apply to ALL services provided by DePAW, including, but not limited to, boarding, training, daycare, grooming, etc. NO EXCEPTIONS.
We may have other clients on a waiting list for grooming, training, boarding and/or daycare–and appointments are often a week or more out–therefore, this is a strict policy that will be fully enforced.